Given from . . .
- Clarice Bartz in memory of Harvey, Wilma & Shervin Braun
- Dick & Jane Bork in memory of Mr. & Mrs. Alvin Bork and Mr. & Mrs. Clarence Eckert
- Ken Fredrickson in memory of LaVerne Fredrickson
- Mark & Brenda Fredrickson in memory of LaVerne Fredrickson
- The Huebner Family in loving memory of Kermit I. Huebner
- Kenneth & Linda Kroneman in memory of Betty Jordan
- The Corrie Kuntz Family in memory of Vernon & Laura Kuntz
- Darren & Lori Marsh & Family in memory of Joanne Marsh
- Dean & Mardine Meyer in memory of family & friends
- Phyllis Peterson in memory of Ron Peterson, Irene Hartwig, Gene & Janice Cole
- Mary Rohlfsen in memory of Vern Rohlfsen
- Bud Schaub in memory of Edna Schaub
- Teri & Mike Sorenson & Family in memory of Doris Glassel
- Sharon Walk in memory of Clarence & Ethel Walk
Given in memory of loved ones, from . . .
- Laurie Nack Bublitz Family
- Charlotte Cole
- Virl & Bonnie Deal
- Phil & Gloria Hackbart
- Elsie Kline
- Sheila Lundon
- Albert & Doris Ralph
- Earl & Judy Trenhaile
- Lowell & Virginia Walk
Given in honor of. . .
- Marlin & Connie Rosenberg in honor of Olivia, Harper, Madelynn, Leighton & Baby Rosenberg
- Pastor Z and Michael in honor of our grandchildren Victoria, William, Lucas & Ismael
Thank you to all who shared a poinsettia to beautify our church.
Our sincere thank you to everyone who helped in any way with the soup supper hosted by the Women of the Church. There are so many different things that go into making an event like this possible, and it couldn’t be accomplished without everyone’s willingness to participate. Thank you to each and everyone who made this event a success. A portion of the profits will be given to the parsonage/pastor’s salary funds. Soup Supper $870.00 Raffle $ 99.00 Bake Sale $151.25. Winners were Door Prize- Marena Bartz & Raffle – Afgan -Dennis May.
Thank you to Steve & Darren Marsh & Mike Momberg for ding the snow removal this year at the Church & Parsonage.
Thank you to Sue Walk for all the hard work you have done at the Parsonage. It looks great.
Thank you to David Bublitz and Lisa Bartz for conducting our service.
I would like to thank everyone for the cards, gifts and visits for my 90th birthday.
Dear Friends in Christ,
In Philippians 1:3a, we read “I thank my God for you. . .”
When we lost our son, Paul, in death, the grief rolled over us like the waves of the sea. We felt an emptiness that we had never known before. A numbness that words cannot begin to express. The tears flow easily, not for our son who is now freed of the struggle and pain of chronic liver disease. The tears flow for ourself, for we so miss our son who we love and wanted to share more time together in this life.
In the midst of our grief, you our dear friends in Christ reached out to us in love and kindness. Your words of love, your prayers offered on our behalf, your hugs, your deeds of kindness, memorials, flowers and cards given all touch us very deeply. We “thank God for you”, for the gift you are to us in our journey of life.
We know that our life will never be the same. We will always have an empty place in our life that cannot be filled. Yet, in the midst of all of that. We hold fast to the Scriptures that remind us, “we sorrow not like people who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus comes, God will bring back with Jesus all the Christians who have died.” This is our comfort and our peace.
We ask that you continue to uphold us in your prayers as we continue through this journey of grief.
Your friends in Christ,
Victor & Marian Baderschneider
The July Alter Guild would like to thank you for the flowers that were shared with us during the month of July.